On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 9:07 PM Scott Kitterman <skl...@kitterman.com>
wrote:

> I don't think this is consistent with the IETF's mandate to provide
> documents
> which promote interoperability.  I do not, however, plan to file an appeal
> about it.

Two things to say about that:

(1) This is Francesca's determination of the consensus of this WG.  It is
not a determination of the consensus of the IETF or anyone else at this
point, nor has any determination been made about that position as viable
IETF output (which, I would argue, is for the IESG to decide).

(2) For an appeal to be sustained, you'd need to present evidence that her
evaluation of WG consensus is in error.  The question here is not whether
WG consensus aligns with the IETF's mandate.

-MSK, ART AD