Hi,

I'm digging up an old discussion, sorry.

It is also related to one of the discussion I opened about duplicate tag :
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dmarc/NAWZlMNnXt9m_MCvuou9IiYxSrA/

Murray pointed out that a parser is also supposed to follow the DKIM
specifications.
Finally, Alessandro proposed an expansion of the statement about DKIM
specification in DMARC.

Thus, If we follow the DKIM RFC6376 specifications, whitespace are allowed :

```Note that WSP is allowed anywhere around tags. In particular, any

   WSP after the "=" and any WSP before the terminating ";" is not part
   of the value; however, WSP inside the value is significant.```

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc6376#section-3.2

Regards,
Olivier