On Mon 18/Mar/2024 15:24:34 +0100 Todd Herr wrote:
Issue 137 has been opened for this.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2024 at 9:50 AM Todd Herr <todd.h...@valimail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 17, 2024 at 7:17 AM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:
On Sat 16/Mar/2024 21:07:53 +0100 Neil Anuskiewicz wrote:
Unless I’m misunderstanding, a General Purpose Domain is a separate
domain or at least subdomain:

Doesn't have to be a subdomain. It is a domain which has human mail users.

[...]

I propose that rather than twist ourselves into knots trying to define "general-purpose" or "General Purpose Domain" that we instead add text to the above-quoted sentence that says "See section 8.6 (Interoperability Considerations) for further discussion of this topic." and be done with it.

+1, Section 8.6 clearly says "domains that host users who might post messages to mailing lists"

Best