From: dmm-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
dirk.von-h...@telekom.de
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:35 AM
To: jouni.nos...@gmail.com; dmm@ietf.org
Cc: dmm-cha...@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [DMM] WG Call for adoption: draft-chan-dmm-requirements-02

Dear all,
I am also in favour of WG adoption of the draft since it discusses very
detailed motivation, problems, and requirements of DMM approach.

To the authors: I propose to take in to consideration correction of some very
minor nits as follows in the next version:

Page 6:
In Fig. 1 beside LMA/MAG for PMIP also a FA is shown with MIPv6 referenced -
shouldn't this be then the MN directly?

[Paper-New.Perspective] is not referenced

Page 7:
mobility management functional blocks can be groups => mobility management
functional blocks can be grouped

will retrieve the location information of an MN is stored. => will retrieve the
stored location information of an MN./will retrieve the location information of
an MN which is stored in the table.

Page 8:
deployment in Section 4 => deployment in Section 3.1

Page 9:
a stable IP home IP address => a stable IP home address / a stable home IP
address

Page 10:
dmm => DMM (3 times)

Page 11:
 O-PS2:  Complicated deployment with too many variants and extensions
           of MIP Deployment is complicated with many variants and
           extensions of MIP.  When introducing new functions which may
           add to the complicity, existing solutions are more vulnerable
=>
 O-PS2:  Complicated deployment with too many variants and extensions
         of MIP

         Deployment is complicated with many variants and extensions of
         MIP.  When introducing new functions which may add to the
         complexity, existing solutions are more vulnerable

Best regards
Dirk