From: h chan [mailto:h.anthony.c...@huawei.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:33 PM
To: Ahmad Muhanna; jouni korhonen; dmm@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [DMM] WG Call for adoption: draft-chan-dmm-requirements-02

Ahmad,

Thanks for the comment.

To expedite the changes in the future version, let me try to plan for such
changes now.

I agree with you that "repositioning mobility anchors" belongs to the solution
space and does not fall into the scope of the requirements document.

If the following is okay, I will make this change in the future version:

The key idea is that dynamic mobility management relaxes some constraints so
that it may avoid the establishment of non optimal tunnels between two
topologically distant anchors.

H Anthony Chan