Hi Juan Carlos, all,

  |Requirement: DMM solutions SHOULD support multicast services. In case
  |the solution does not address multicast, a justification MUST be provided
  |for the omission of multicast from the solution.

I like this proposal. It appears to me to capture the essence of the request to
cover multicast in DMM. I would make it even shorter however:

Requirement: DMM solutions SHOULD support multicast services. If a specific DMM
solution does not support multicast services, an explanation MUST be provided.

  |Motivation: The purpose of this requirement is to encourage people to
  |consider the impacts of running multicast services in a DMM environment
  |from the beginning of the development, thereby avoiding the need to
  |make protocol extensions in the future to support this kind of functionality.

I second the motivation part, although I would also rephrase it a bit:

Motivation: From an operational perspective, if a network domain provides
multicast services already, the deployment of a DMM solution should not impede
the delivery of such services. From a protocol perspective, a DMM solution
should aim to address unicast as well as multicast in a coherent manner, thus
avoiding the recurrence of "multicast add-ons", as is the case with today's
mobility management solutions.

Best Regards,

Kostas