Hi Juan Carlos,

this all sounds very abstract and more from an administrative point of view.

Point is (and relevant arguments always have an understanding of the solution space) that some routing scenarios are easy to accomodate multicast and others aren't.

My major point was: If DMM picks a solution, people should just think wider (including multicast) and then there is no need to come up with weirdo type of "solutions" in Multimob that are only justified by unicast solutions being ignorant of other use cases.

In other words: Rather be clever than smart.

Cheers,

Thomas