Alper,

6/12/2014 10:55 AM, Alper Yegin kirjoitti:
Jouni,

I think I can understand and follow now, after your explanation.
I cannot say the same when reading the charter text.

Right. Then we just need to tweak the text, since if you have issues to parse it the IESG will have double that.

I'll let others speak up. If I'm the only one having difficulty parsing that
part of the charter, then so be it.
Btw, I'm not aware of any decision that the baseline protocol will be PMIP.
CMIP is equally on the table.

Sure. For the anchoring stuff that was kind of assumed to be PMIP though.

- Jouni

Alper