Le 24/10/2014 18:17, Brian Haberman a écrit :
Alex (and others),

On 10/24/14 11:00 AM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
But under no circumstances should they become unaccountable with
respect to the WG at large.

Please (re-)read what I posted about these teams a little while ago.

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmm/current/msg01627.html

Thank you for the pointer, I've read and re-read it at the time.

It increased my confidence to re-think again the same thing: we dont know whether these are Design Teams RFC2418, or something else.

I dont know what to expect as output.

I dont know what does this mean to the future of Mobile IP?

Are the 3 teams going to produce a competitor to Mobile IP? Is Mobile IP becoming Historic?

Is Mobile IP Network Mobility taken into account in these teams?

Is Network Mobility considered from the start, or as an afterthought (like NEMO after Mobile IP, PrefixDelegationPMIP after PMIP)?

Are the earlier RFCs considered?

My remarks to the Charter proposal got rejected in this respect.

Alex

Regards,
Brian