Le 29/10/2014 17:42, Jouni a écrit :

On Oct 29, 2014, at 4:56 PM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:

My remarks to the Charter proposal got rejected in this respect.

Because NEMO was already part of the existing charter text.

The Charter currently does not say NEMO.

The charter does mention mobile routers. That is nemo enough at least for me.

Yes, no, sorry.

Network mobility is a concept where groups of endnodes move together. A Mobile Router implementing Mobile IPv6 could be in charge of that router, conceptually.

In practical deployments, this MR ranges from a small pc to whole racks of blades in charge of that mobility. Using or not using Mobile IP at all.

Network mobility is involving more than Mobile Routers, and some times no Mobile Routers at all.

Besides, the first revision of the charter text was put into git on Mar 5, 2014.
You have had enough time to build more consensus to include "explicit NEMO
wording" than the last minute when everybody is rather reserved to do any
changes if just possible.

I agree with you.  I am sorry for too late expression.

I am as happy to know that Network mobility is _not_ considered by DMM (where should it then?) than it _is_.

Alex

- Jouni