Hi Alex,

What I was thinking was that users could pay for different classes of service.
Basic service could be a /64 (or /63 or /62). Premium service could be a /60.
Super-premium could be a /56, etc.

Point being that the mechanism should support any prefix delegation
size that the user has contracted with the service provider for; not
just a fixed one-size-fits-all size for all users.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com