Hi,

I am not alone who find Figure 1 is misleading. Lots of people around know
'DSL+LTE' is a peculiar use case of BBF WT-348. Now that the draft intends to
provide a generic protocol extension for mobility management systems, please
drop that use case.

Looking at the structure of the doc, Figure 1 is obviously a good position to
give a generic reference model rather than a specific example, not to mention a
misleading one.

In the text,
   " Flow-1,2 and 3 are distributed either on
   Tunnel-1 (over LTE) or Tunnel-2 (ober DSL), while Flow-4 is spread on
   both Tunnel-1 and 2. "
s/ober/over/
So, this indicates the doc aims to support both per-flow and per-packet traffic
distribution. This point could be explicitly stated.

In the figure,
s/Flow0=-4/ Flow-4 /

I guess authors would produce an updated version to address the issues we've
found.

Thanks,
Mingui