Hi Danny,

Thanks for your revision. I mostly agree with your texts. But I put my small
revision on your texts.

For the last sentence, I hope we leave some spaces for any enhancement.

If the network infrastructure supports On-Demand Mobility feature,

the IP stack should act according to follow the application request by
priority; If the  application requests a specific address type, the stack
should forward  this request to the network. If the application does not
request a specific  address type, the IP stack must not request an address
type and leave  it to the network's default behavior to choose the type of
the allocated  IP address. If an IP address was already allocated to the
host, the IP stack should uses this address and may not request a new ine
one from the network.

Regards,

Seil Jeon