On Wed, 03 Jun 2015 20:37:22 +1200
Daniel Reurich <dan...@centurion.net.nz> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like a straw poll on whether we should include non-free firmware in
our installers by default.

So that people should fork Devuan to get a truly free system by default?

It's a deviation from Debians traditional position, but a pragmatic one
that shows we care about the end users.

Hum... This sounds very strange to me...
I was thinking having care about end users should mean help to avoid non-free software (not to use it by default), particularly if it deals with non-free blobbed firmware which have heavy implications in terms of privacy, tracking and surveillance...

Regards
--
al3xu5 / dotcommon
Say NO to any copyright, trademarks, patents and industrial design restrictions.