On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 01:53:15AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jul 2015, Hendrik Boom wrote:
>
> > I do not understand this entire thread.
> >
> > I have not a clue what a MirDevuan "WTF" would be.
> > What does the Mir" prefi contribute the the meaning?
> > What does "WTF" mean in thei context.  I mean what the fuck?
>
> yep. this is sort of going bonkers.
>
> me and other developers on this list started receiving delirium mails
> from this WTF guy in private, not sure what to make about them if not
> evince he is flaming with himself or another guy with the same name.
>
> or perhaps is just plain disruption, with all the FUD contained.
>
> we'll draw a line at a certain point and cease the noise. hold on.

I think he actually has something to say, but he's having a hard time
saying it.  It seems as if he keept distracting himself while he's
writing.  I'd not want to see him suppressed.

He seems to be talking about a Linux system that's much more ascetic
than devuan is planning to be in terms of eschewing commonly included
packages.

-- hendrik