On Wed, 25 May 2016 15:25:56 +0100, Antonio Trkdz.tab wrote:

> Now that I think of it, I got rid of libsystemd0 by having gvfs and dbus
> installed from angband repos, might it be that I need to reinstall some
> packages from there, but ascii repo (it will take a bit of system
> pinning,though)?

I see. Yes, if you want gvfs you'd currently need to
rely on angband[1]. For dbus the Devuan version should
be fine — ­at least it is here.

> In a previous discussion Hendrick Boom suggested it as an easy solution, but
> do you recommend having mixed source (ascii/jessie)? I am afraid I could mess
> up my system regretfully in the long run....even if only for the kernel...

Well, I am not one of the purists, and on my personal
desktop I am willing to take some risks, as I usually
know how to weasel my way out of potential trouble.
(My system is roughly 97% Ascii, 1% Jessie, 1% Ceres,
1% angband-nosystemd, and it currently feels like the
most stable De??an system I ever ran since Squeeze.)

But yes, you can certainly mess up your system in
oh-so-many ways. But IMHO not as bad as by installing
systemDebian Jessie. It all depends on how much risk
you accept, and backups have always been a Good Idea™.

Last not least, I'd never do this while _not_ at home,
IOW on some sort of production or workplace machine.

[1] My current angband-nosystemd list encompasses:
cups, gvfs, pulse, openssh, udisks2.

Regards
Urban