----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Litt" <sl...@troubleshooters.com>
To: <dng@lists.dyne.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [DNG] vdev - udev is a dead end

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 12:12:04 -0400
"Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <sli...@citricos.co.cu> wrote:

To my mind would be a better option to opt for eudev that vdev as it
has greater support behind.

I see half vdev orphan and do not think that support eudev go to
decant by systemd.

And when Red Hat buys maintainership of eudev?

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2016 featured book: Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
 Brand new, second edition
http://www.troubleshooters.com/mgr

And when RedHat you make a very attractive offer to Jude Nelson?
That's just supociones. There will be "who" follow their development.
No trust for such an important project and so connotation in only one person behind.

With this I do not mean that I do not agree with vdev. But if I were even only by decision would eudev.

That if for devuan only see 2 eudev alternatives or vdev
Hopefully in the future we can have 2 alternatives and that the user can decide which one to use.

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |
========