we of course intend to document all steps needed to setup the CI,
something we can expect to be accomplished in the first quarter of
2017, so that people can also build their own.

So is this the only way to setup a tool chain for armhf on devuan?

I got to research some more.

I only want to rebuild a couple of packages

however it is not a priority now, nor it is a priority to have rpi3
specific packages. we decided some time ago that rpi2 packages are
just fine and work on both, while there are little advantages in
dropping the rpi2 compatibility. I'd be interested in reading your
motivation to have rpi3 specific builds.

I agree with packages working on both rpi2 and rpi3,
Sorry you get no arguments from me on that.

My motivation for rebuilding packages for rpi was

1.) Rebuild tor package to the newest version. I want to run the latest tor software
    Probably important for privacy of users of the onion network, right?

    Official tor builds will pull in libsystemd0

2.) Yearn to run vdev on my rpi.

/scooby