On 2017-10-21 03:56, KatolaZ wrote:
On Sat, Oct 21, 2017 at 11:39:13AM +0300, Lars Noodén wrote:
On 10/21/2017 11:07 AM, KatolaZ wrote:
[snip]
> google: dng lurker

I look at the link added by the list software to the tail end of the
message ...

[snip]

... and see that it says:

        "To see the collection of prior postings to the list,
        visit the Dng Archives. (The current archive is only
        available to the list members.) "

And the link in that sentence is different:

Who can update it fix the wording and the link and how did it get closed
off?

Lars, the archives of this ML have always been publicly available
through lurker, who takes care of removing email addresses and other
clutter (such as signatures) from the emails.

The lurker archive is available at:

  https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/list/dng.en.html

and is public. The original mailman archive is visible only to
subscribed members, and rightly so. There is nothing to fix there.

My2Cents

KatolaZ

KatolaZ . . . I tried to explain yesterday that the link to the archives on that page is non-functional - I get a 404 (it used to work). It was discussed at the last meet and it's on jaromil's todo list. I have been addressing this issue for weeks via pm, on various lists etc. and at the meet but no action. I am getting tired of repeating myself. If you have access to mailman can you please fix it.

golinux