KatolaZ wrote on 27.11.2017 12:11:
> On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 11:42:04AM +0100, Jaromil wrote:
[SNIP]

>>   apt-get -t experimental install eudev
>>
>> currently, the full version of the package is 3.2.2-devuan2.7
[SNIP]

> A more extensive testing of istallation in different multiarch
> environments would be welcome.

But with pleasure. :-)

Flawless installation via aptitude in interactive mode on my
amd64 (+foreign-arch i386) kitchen-sink desktop machine
running up-to-date ASCII,
 replacing: udev 232-25+deb9u1
 with:      eudev 3.2.2-devuan2.7

Aptitude's second suggestion was the correct resolution for
replacing the foreign architecture library libudev1:i386
with its libeudev1:i386 counterpart. (To be fair, given the
way the priorities are set, aptitude couldn't have possibly
decided that on its own, as long as eudev resides only in
experimental.)

No irregularities or apparent regressions after rebooting the
machine.

Thanks guys, and congratulations, that looks just fine!

Best regards
Urban