On 1/7/18, Andreas Messer <a...@bastelmap.de> wrote:

>> It still has some lintian warnings.
>
> I see, but these arent these are upstream issues? Should these fixed
> with quilt patches?

They are not critical, so if you have time and desire you can fix them
and also send your patches to the upstream.

As a temporary solution you can add lintian overrides, at least for
udev warnings.

> OK, thanks for the hint. I'm not sure if both packages can be used at
> the same time. ck(1) and elogind can not interwork. Either the session
> is listed by ck or by elogind but not by both at the same time. Don't
> know how this works out with ck2.

Neither me, I do not use nor gnome neither kde, lightdm works with ck2
slim should either, and they don't depend hard on logind.

> Anyway, all these changes are your credit? Should I mention your name
> in commit message? Should also add you to debian/copyright, right?
> With E-Mail?

Don't bother, these changes are so trivial so they don't require any
credit in d/copyright.