On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 11:39:21AM +0000, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 02:25:48PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> > On 1/17/18, Didier Kryn <k...@in2p3.fr> wrote:
> > > deb http://pkgmaster.devuan.org/merged/ ascii-proposed main contrib
> > > non-free
> >
> > not /merged/ but /devuan/
> >
> > > Nevertheless, I can't see neither elogind, nor consolekit2
> >
> > ck2 is not there still due to jenkins issues
>
> ck2 is not there still because you decided to go with the
> pristine-tar, instead of using git tags for upstream versions, which
> is the recommended way to go ;)
>
> I will give it a try later, and see what happens.

Hi,

just to confirm that ConsoleKit2 packages are now in experimental. The
package is still called "consolekit", and the relevant version is
1.2.1-1~exp1.

Thanks a lot to Hleb Valoshka for contributing the package.

The package is installable without problems in ascii as well as in
ceres.

As usual, please keep in mind that packages in experimental might have
problems, so use experimental if you know how to get out of the mud,
should you get in there...

<3

KatolaZ