Am 14. April 2018 02:34:16 MESZ schrieb Vernon Geiszler
<vernon.geisz...@gmail.com>:

> The jessie stick does boot.  It just won't retieve the binary-amd64
> package.  The ascii stick shows no operating system.  It seems the
> auto run is not working.  I just tried it on the tower I just
> installed using the jessie stick and got no response.  It seems the
> auto run is not working.

Hallo Vernon,

did you verify the integrity of the stick? In doubt, I'd checksum the iso and
create a new boot stick.

There are also a lot cheap USB sticks around, which anonce a higher capacity
than they actually have. The OS does not recognize this on write.

IIRC the installer has an option to verify its integrity, too.

Libre Grüße,

Florian

--

[message sent mobile]