On Saturday 14 April 2018 at 12:46:26, Bastiaan van den Berg wrote:

> in my experience, 9 out of 10 times 'unable to use USB stick for booting'
> is just partition layout (partition not starting on 4MB interval or wrong
> type/flags)

How can that happen when you download an ISO image and put it directly on the
USB stick, partition table included?

It's not like you're partitioning / formatting the USB stick yourself and then
writing files to it.

Antony.

--
My life is going completely according to plan.

I do sometimes wish it had been *my* plan, though.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.