On Tue, 1 May 2018 14:15:47 +0100, KatolaZ wrote in message
<20180501131547.gl26...@katolaz.homeunix.net>:

> On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 03:11:21PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>
> [cut]

> > > ..willco.
> >
> > ..done, no reponse yet on email nor on:
> > https://bugs.devuan.org//cgi/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=edb
> > my bug report is awaiting moderation?
> >

> There is no moderation on bug reports. They are processed in batches,
> and you would receive an email when it's processed. I just checked and
> we have not received any bug reports in the last hour. It would be
> good if you could please double-check.

..weird.  A test package I can file a test bug report on?
(Debian used to have such a thing, 4-letter name, starting
"w" and/or ending "nn", atd I can't find it now...)

..I suspect a dud sendmail setup, I set the "paranoid" option
and did a 2'nd try 2 minutes ago.

..meanwhile:

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: