Good day everyone,

while starting the devuan installer from
devuan_ascii_2.0.0-rc_amd64_netinst.iso
and initiating to continue with ssh remote install (in graphic expert install
mode) the installer showed its fingerprint as SHA256:xxx, which was new to me.
It used to be an RSA key fingerprint.

Problem: when I try to connect from my other machine which is a devuan jessie
system to the one I'm gonna set up:
ssh installer@192.168.19.3
ssh still shows an RSA fingerprint from the installer, so I don't know how to
verify it (which was easy with the jessie installer just by looking).

Not that I don't trust my own computer here but I'd like to know if I need a
more recent version of ssh or if there's a way to get a visual match or
something. Found nothing about SHA256 host keys in man ssh.

Can anyone clarify about this to me, please?

Thank you,
Stefan