...on Mon, Jun 04, 2018 at 05:55:33PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:

 > GPE was last seen packaged in Debian wheezy.  I *might* be able to find
 > an old wheezy installation, but I'm not sure it will still run.

Whoah, heavy bitrot around that one...

I still have a working wheezy system, but it shouldn't be too
hard to set up a fresh wheezy VM. I mean, someone somewhere still
does security updates for that release...
It ships libsqlite 2.8, which may or may not be able to load your
database.

One way out might be by starting a small retrocomputing adventure:
Install gpesyncd (included in wheezy) and then try to build
opensync from source to convert your data to a format that might
still be portable. (SyncML?)

Last version of opensync that included the gpe plugin seems to
have been 0.36, of which archive.org has a copy:

https://web.archive.org/web/20140407043108/http://opensync.org:80/download/releases/0.36/

Alex.