On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 11:03:11 +0200, KatolaZ wrote in message
<20180709090311.dfizki4zlq6ru...@katolaz.homeunix.net>:

> On Sun, Jul 08, 2018 at 11:52:41PM +0200, aitor_czr wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > El 08/07/18 a las 23:49, info at smallinnovations dot nl escribió:
> > > I am not a kernel guy so maybe i am asking a stupid question; but
> > > what other parts besides the official kernel from kernel.org
> > > would you install? Or leave out?
> >
> > I would leave out binary blobs :)
> >

> The Debian kernel already comes stripped of any binary blob, at least
> since Squeeze was testing (i.e., since about 2009). Binary firmware
> packages have been available in the non-free component since them. If
> you don't install any of those non-free packages, your kernel is
> equivalent to the one provided by LinuxLibre, the only difference
> being that you can still load binary blobs if you wish so (while that
> is forbidden in the kernels released by LinuxLibre).
>
> What are we talking about, exactly?

..I'd say we'd look for "binary binary poisons", like the binary
poisons made by combining 2 or more innocent chemicals to produce
e.g. poison nerve gases of the kinds banned in chemical warfare.

..is a _partial_ install of systemd capable of loading such
banned binary etc "binary nerve agents?"

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: