On 2018-09-13 09:47, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 06:47:52 +0100
Mark Rousell <mark.rous...@signal100.com> wrote:

On 12/09/2018 05:54, Mark Rousell wrote:
> Take a look at Postorius and HyperKitty, the new web UI archiver for
> Mailman3.
>
> According to the HyperKitty docs at
> https://hyperkitty.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ this is a demo system:

Doh, sorry. The demo system is at
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/  (NOT the centos link above)

Whoaaa, I take it all back. The DNG archive, even with its randomly
missing emails, is WONDERFUL compared to
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/. Was it created during a
contest to see whose design could use the most space? Postage stamp
icons on emails? Really? This made me realize how good our archive
really is.

Or, as best expressed by Ral Donner in the summer of 1961, "You
don't know what you've got, until you lose it."

SteveT

Exactly. The hyperkitty interface is reminiscent of our discourse misstep. But I did find something interesting there when I searched for "Devuan". Found this in one of the posts. Is there a rebellion brewing in Fedoraland?

Debian--> Devuan
Fedora --> Fedoruan?

If you're interested in exploring a remix like that, see
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Remix> (although note that
"Fedoruan"
is probably not acceptable with our trademark guidelines).

golinux