On 10/17/2018 05:14 PM, info at smallinnovations dot nl wrote:

The easiest way would be to make a connection with ssh  -X or -Y which
enables X-forwarding. You then can start a individual X program from the
commandline but also the complete WM. Perfectly showing how capable
linux is in use. For more extended capabilities you could install x2go
server and client which will also make possible to have more then one
remote desktop.

Nick, et al.

ssh might be too complicated for my audience. They are not fond of CLI & terminals. I need something that can be chosen from the pull-down menu, and activated by mouse click to reach the other desktop's GUI (if possible)

Misko