Hi Steve,

On 3/3/20 20:05, Steve Litt wrote:
On Mon, 02 Mar 2020 08:11:49 +0100
"J. Fahrner via Dng"<dng@lists.dyne.org>  wrote:

Am 2020-03-01 23:07, schrieb aitor:

My vote is for tint2.
I also vote for openbox with tint2.
Last night I installed tint2 on my OpenBox. Seems to work very nicely.
The tint2conf configuration tool that ships with it is horribly
incomplete, so config must be done manually via file edit and then
applied via killall -SIGUSR1, which would be very difficult for
non-power-users.

if you don't want to tediously configure it yourself, install
Bunsenlabshttps://www.bunsenlabs.org/  and then migrate it to Devuan.tint2) &
#(sleep 5s && tint2 -c ~/.config/tint2/tint2rc1) &
Bunsenlabs has a nice theme and helper scripts for the openbox menu.
It saves you a lot of work.
That's good info, because tint2conf sucks.
SteveT

It's possible to display several tint2 panels with different configurations by adding:

tint2 &
tint2 -c ~/.config/tint2/tint2rc1 &

to your ~/.config/openbox/autostart file. The first one'll use ~/.config/tint2/tint2rc by default.

On the other hand, I'm aware that you are an openbox user, and maybe the following logout
yad script will be useful for you:

https://sourceforge.net/p/yad-dialog/wiki/Examples/

It doesn't depend on dbus, as opposed to bunsenlabs logout dialog (at least time ago),
developed by Corenominal.

Cheers,

Aitor.