Hi,

thank you very much. I already studied the manpage, but didn't saw it. It works
like a charm.

Thank you again.

Am 15. Oktober 2014 um 20:56 schrieb Mathias Kresin <open...@kresin.me>:

       > Hi,
       >
       > i have the following situation. My router has a static IPv4 address. I
add
       > the static IPv4 address into the hosts-File with the hostname "router"
so
       > that dnsmasq can resolve my routers IP.
       >
       > Now with IPv6, my router gets the IP the DHCP so i can't hardcore it
into
       > the hosts-File. How can i add an (dynamic) IP address as an
AAAA-Record for
       > my router?
After checking the manual (!), the dnsmasq option "--interface-name"
looks like a suitable candidate. Using this option, you can drop the
v4 address in your host file as well.

Regards