I experienced that problem myself, posted about it on the mailing list
a few days ago.
At least it happens on my domain that has both a SHA-1 AND 256 hash.
I'm experiencing it with the version currently shipped in the current
stable OpenWRT version.

So you're not alone there. Too bad my other post was unacknowledged so far :/

~ Simon