Le vendredi 2 octobre 2015, 19:34:30 Ernst Ahlers a écrit :
> Thanks for chiming in Stephane,
>
> > Allowing dnsmasq to sign (or give a proof of authenticity) would solve
> > this
> > problem, yet I am sure it is not easy.
>
> AFAIK there's no provision yet in dnsmasq for keeping signed domains.
> After all it was never intended to be a fully fledged DNS server.
>
> So the only viable option I see now would be switching to Unbound --
> which AVM is unlikely to do IMHO.
>
> Have a nice weekend all around!
>
> Ernst

Unbound is only a resolver.

To replace dhcp and dns on lan, you might need a dhcp+bind with split mode.

Bind would then allow you also to resolve (as it's the all-in-one dns).

--
The file signature.asc is not attached to be read by you. It's a digital
signature by GPG.

http://www.22decembre.eu/2015/03/21/introduction-en/