Hello

Any chance to review this patch ? ...

Thanks

Jarek

On 03/10/2016 01:26 PM, Jarek Polok wrote:
Hello

On 03/04/2016 10:41 PM, Simon Kelley wrote:

Didn't want to ignore this, so this is just to acknowledge your patch.
I need some more time to work back into PXE internals and undertsnad
exactly what's going on. Will return soon with questions.

Sure, it would be nice to have this proxy DHCP problem solved
in dnsmasq since now it cannot be used for PXE booting (only in
proxy DHCP mode of course) of UEFI platforms.

In mean time I've been able to test the patch on ~ 30 more hardware
models: BIOS/UEFI (including UEFI on arm64) and it seems to
work as expected.

Best Regards

Jarek

Cheers,