From: "Nathan Downes" <nathandow...@hotmail.com>
To: dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2017 10:41:24 AM
Subject: [Dnsmasq-discuss] FW: Cachesize

Hi,

I understand this is hardcoded to a limit of 10000 but we use it for a small
ISP network and quite often reach this, is it possible to make it 25000 in next
release? Everyone has the choice at loading what to set it to, so I can’t see
how this would cause issues. I would prefer to just use available packages than
have to compile my own to adjust this and always have to remember the
modification.

Thanks,

Nathan