On 15/05/17 11:20, Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant wrote:

> On 15/05/17 11:06, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
>> * Simon Kelley <si...@thekelleys.org.uk> [12.05.2017 08:33]:
>>> Oops. "It compiles - ship it" bites back.
>>>
>>> 2.77rc3 fixes this, and we're currently eating the dog-food chez Kelley.
>>
>> just to mention it, the loopback-thingy is working fine now on my side
>> with rc3.
>> Thanks a lot!
>
> Cheers Bastian,
>
> To confirm, no obvious screaming in LEDEland with rc3, in fact the 'DS
> queries' fix has solved at least 2 reports of SIGSEGV.  That's good news
> I think.
>
> Kevin

This is all good. I've made a (hopefully) last rc4, mainly because none
of the others have actually been formally announced. If nobody screams
in a few days. 2.77 is go.

I just realised that the anniversary of the release of 2.76 was couple
of days ago. A year between releases in unprecedented.

Cheers,

Simon.