пт, 7 авг. 2020 г. в 22:11, Geert Stappers <stapp...@stappers.nl>:

> On Fri, Aug 07, 2020 at 07:09:52PM +0300, Michael Aramanovich wrote:
> >
> > However, the problem is still easily reproducible on Centos 7, Centos 8,
> > with dnsmasq 2.76 / 2.79  (and the most recent ones as well).
>
> Acknowlegde on the "and the most recent ones as well"
> ..

Reproducing the issue without NM will help to fingerpoint to dnsmasq ...

Well , I managed to reproduce the issue with the last version (just
compiled from git), without NM, and even without --enable-dbus :) , the
issue is more or less clear now:

Just run dnsmasq with the following parameters ("ens32" is the interface
name on my centos; change it to yours if it differs):

sudo dnsmasq --no-resolv --no-daemon --no-hosts --bind-interfaces
--listen-address=127.0.0.1 --cache-size=0 --server 8.8.8.8@ens32

Every request to the upstream DNS server 8.8.8.8  will be sent by dnsmasq
with the SAME source port, randomly chosen at start up, the "--query-port"
option in the command line above will be ignored (and this is documented in
dnsmasq-man:  "The query-port flag is ignored for any servers which have a
source address specified but the port may be specified directly as part of
the source address." )   Also, adding --min-port or --max-port will not
make sense.

But still there is no way to force dnsmasq to use a random port for every
upstream query if the upstream server is set with @interface.

Unfortunately, the NetworkManager uses DBus to set upstream name server via
SetServersEx, with argument 8.8.8.8@ens32, which is basically the same as
setting it via conf or command line as in the example above. That's why I
thought initially that "--enable-dbus" is a culprit.

Regards,
Michael.