From: Petr Menšík <pemen...@redhat.com>
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 7:24 AM
To: dnsmasq-disc...@thekelleys.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Disabling IPv6 at compile time no longer working

Hi Chris,

It was intentionally removed in commit ee8750451b4[1], removed in 2.81 release.
On what platform is disabling of IPv6 required? I think it should work well
with built-in IPv6 support, which would not be used.

Why do you want to disable built-in support for it?

1.
http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=ee8750451b49d27b180517a4e35b636be0fae575