Hi Lonnie,

I made just quick evaluation, but it does not seem possible. It happens
during creating a reply to dhcp message. ra-only ranges should not
create DHCP range, which would accept incoming message. It should log
message "no address range available for DHCPv6 request" followed by some
detail. If it does so, then it avoids function where only it may happen.

If no DHCP6 messages are involved, this vulnerability cannot be
triggered. ra-only should only broadcast its prefix(es) to end stations
without accepting messages from them. It should be safe.

Regards,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík