I would suggest upgrading to CentOS 8 if possible. That version has already DNSSEC support built-in.

If not possible, consider rebuilding CentOS 8 or CentOS 9 dnsmasq package from source. Another way might be just adding COPTS+=-DHAVE_DNSSEC to rhel7 srpm and rebuild. Using rpm-build -bb *.spec, after installing rpm -I dnsmasq*.src.rpm first.

I don't maintain any alternative repositories for dnsmasq, not sure if any of those are maintained by someone. I will not maintain any version for RHEL7 though, it is too old IMO.

Regards,
Petr