Simon,

This patch adds documentation to the dnsmasq help text trying to clarify
tags and adds information on using multiple dhcp-options with the same tag.

I would like to use dhcp-options with the same tag so a particular set of
dhcp-options may be used by multiple dhcp-hosts, thus reducing duplication.
But I don't want to use it, if in the future it was removed.

-- Wink