Dear colleagues,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 05:24:21PM -0400, Thierry Moreau wrote:

> It's done. See
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=856

Thanks.

Having read the disclosure, having quickly read the referenced draft
draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-01 including the Appendix A, and
having re-read draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming-00, I conclude that
draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming-00 is discussing priming _in
general_ rather than explicitly in a DNSSEC context.  I believe that
the DNSSEC issues are important ones, and that that some document
related to them would be valuable, but I also think that too much
discussion of the DNSSEC context would be a distraction to the overall
effort in draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming-00.  Therefore, I do not
think it critical to add much more DNSSEC discussion, either with
reference to draft-moreau-srvloc-dnssec-priming-01 or any other
source.

Best,

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110