At 2:58 PM +0100 11/9/07, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

I thought that there was a wide agreement in the TLD community that it
was bad practice to keep IP addresses of name servers, except when it
was necessary for the glue?

I can't speak for "wide agreement" but generally, reducing the amount of unnecessary data is a good thing. The problem is that what is deemed necessary changes over time.