Hello,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 03:47:29PM -0700, JINMEI Tatuya / 神明達哉 wrote:

>    Starting from a given IPv4 address (possibly the result of a query
>    for an A RR), the term "existing reverse data" means that a query for
>    <reversed-ip4-address>.in-addr.arpa. type PTR results in a response
>    other than Name Error.
>
> I don't think this definition is 100% appropriate.  Consider the case
> where a PTR RR is not provided for <reversed-ip4-address>.in-addr.arpa
> but some other type of RR (e.g. TXT) is.

(And similar).  Excellent point.  Thanks very much!

Given the discussion later in this thread, the definitions seem still
to need more work.  I'll try to put final proposed text together.
I've opened issue 20 for this.

> 2. In Section 2.1 (last line of page 4)
>
>    attacker could acquire access either by by putting the target host

Thanks.  I've fixed this in the source.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]