Err, lets try to keep the facts straight: not all were positive. Besides
JINMEI Tatuya, my evaluation was also very much a thumbs down.

If this document is/was approved, I will probably file an appeal with
the IESG, and a place a discrediting page on IETF-watch. If anyone wants
to join me in the appeal or discredits, please let me know.

                --Dean

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 04:45:00AM +0100,
>  Peter Koch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
>  a message of 21 lines which said:
>
> > in accordance with the roadmap posted the other day, this is to initiate
> > a working group last call on
> >
> >     "Considerations for the use of DNS Reverse Mapping"
> >     draft-ietf-dnsop-reverse-mapping-considerations-06.txt
> >
> > ending Friday, 2008-04-04, 18:00 UTC.
>
> What happened to this draft? There have been a few comments, all of
> them positive (except the one from JINMEI Tatuya) and nothing was
> announced and the I-D tracker seems to indicate that the draft was not
> transferred to IESG.

617 344 9000