On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:43:14 -0400, Andrew Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 10:35:54AM -0700, David Conrad wrote:
>> it in their products or services.  Peter Koch did provide an interesting
>> data point that warrants further investigation (20-35% of queries having DO
>> bit on seems a bit high to me) and someone else responded privately that

> I think Peter's data point sure warrants further investigation, yes.

More data points from two authoritative servers for the ch ccTLD:
40-50% (I've attached the relevant DSC graphs for the past month).

I looked more closely on one of the servers.  Out of about 22 million
queries in the past 11 hours, about 10 million from 161000 different
sources had the DO flag set.

--
Alex

<<inline: domreg-do.png>>