At 10:17 18-03-2009, Joe Abley wrote:
I can't comment on that directive in particular (if indeed such a
directive with that name exists, per later mail) but in general I find
it a feature that a document with operational focus addressed to the
whole Internet should steer clear of regional policy requirements.

I couldn't find such a directive. The question might have been raised due to some confusion with the directive about data protection. The draft is about the requirements for a management system for DNS name servers instead of country-specific policy requirements.

Regards,
-sm