Hi, folks.

As we all know, DNSSEC provides origin authentication and integrity assurance
services for DNS data exchanged between DNS resolver and name-sever, while
DNSSEC fails to give a means by which the DNS queries or responses transmitted
between a host and a recursive server could be guaranteed integrity and
authentication. For example, a malicious attacker might hijack the DNS query
form a host and fake a response which will help he commit phishing. So I
wonder, is there someone having a certain solution, more exactly a software
implementation on host, to protect against such attack?

2009-04-23

m...@cnnic.cn