I have read the doc and support it.  Some minor comments/suggestions
based on Ed's message:

Edward Lewis wrote:
> At 20:13 +0200 4/22/09, Peter Koch wrote:
>>this is to initiate a working group last call on
>>
>>        "DNSSEC Trust Anchor Configuration and Maintenance"
>> draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-trust-anchor-03.txt
>>
>>ending Friday, 2009-05-08, 23:59 UTC.  The tools site gives easy access to
>>diffs and such under

> #3.  Trust Anchor Priming
> #  3.  Verify that the DNSKEY RR corresponding to the configured trust
> #      anchor (i.e., the DNSKEY whose hash is configured) appears in the
> #      DNSKEY RRSet and that this DNSKEY RR has the Zone Key Flag
> #     (DNSKEY RDATA bit 7) set.  (This bit only indicates that the
> #      DNSKEY is allowed to sign the zone.  This DNSKEY may or not be a
> #      zone signing key.)
>
> Last sentence? - "This DNSKEY might not be a zone a zone signing key.")
>
> But I'm not sure what is meant.  At first the paragraph reads - make
> sure the Zone Key Flag is set and later says it "may or [may] not be a
> zone signing key."

I might suggest the last two sentences read:
(This bit only indicates that the DNSKEY is allowed to sign zone data.
This DNSKEY may or may not be a zone signing key (ZSK) as defined in RFC
4641 [RFC4641])

If the intention was that the trust anchor may be a ZSK or a KSK, but
they must have the zone signing bit set either way.  Then have RFC 4641
as a ref.  Although with RFC4641-bis being worked on, that may quickly
become dated...

Also, as Paul pointed out, it looks like Paul and I are one person with
a long name.  :)

Scott

Scott Rose            Computer Scientist
NIST
ph: +1 301-975-8439
scott.r...@nist.gov

http://www-x.antd.nist.gov/dnssec